Thursday, August 11, 2011

So I am taking my first step into the blogging world.  I've never done this before, but I've been told time and time again by my step-dad, that I was born to blog.  After conversing with him for what seemed to be an eternity (think Mike Brady type lecture), I've decided to give it a try.  (Love you PePaw!)

I am a 31 year old SAHM.  For those of you who aren't hip like me, that's code for "stay-at-home-mom".  I prefer to call myself a SAHM instead of a housewife or homemaker because that insinuates that I'm going to do housework.  Yeah...as if I have time for that. :)

I am married to B.  We have been married for nearly 5 years (only 45 to go until it's D-Day, lol!)  B is a mechanic for the US Army.  I'm one of those BAD wives that pushed him to join so that we could have some stability, and so far, it's been a pretty good life for us.

B and I have 2 little boys, A is 9 years old, and J is 2.  They keep me pretty busy (which I try to avoid), but we have a lot of fun together.

I've been told that I'm more than a little onery, obnoxious, and hardheaded.  I don't care.  I am who I am, and God made me this way for a reason.  The doctors won't give me anymore Prozac to deal with my PMDD, which is pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder, (think PMS on steroids), so I've decided I will blog my frustrations out.  Ha ha ha.




4 comments:

  1. Good start! You keep me laughing with your escapades (think Lucy and Ethel)! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber and I prefer to go by Carol and Marge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an idiot, butI love you anyway!

    Love,

    Your blogger stalker :)

    ReplyDelete