Thursday, August 11, 2011

The REAL problem with evening...

I am pulling my hair out.  No.  Seriously.  I am yanking my hair out in bunches.  I despise this time of day.  I loathe it.

B should be home from work already.  But, with the Army...there's no rhyme or reason to when they come or go.  Some days he's home by 1:30 p.m., and other days, he's out until the boys go to bed.  God...if only women ran the world...I swear it would run so much smoother.

The time period between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. (aka, bedtime in our house) is awful.  My kids are running around like they've just drank a pot of coffee each, I'm exhausted, dinner has to be made, thus dinner dishes need washed, then it is cleanup time, bathtime, and finally....wait for it...bedtime.  Ahhhh. :)

I don't know how moms who work outside the home do it.  I couldn't.  I can barely handle it as a SAHM (see previous blog for definition).  Sigh.  I'm worn out.  All I want to do it go crawl into bed by myself, (cause there's no doubt B will be on his (*)#($)#(@*$_ computer playing Call of Duty: Black Ops), and watch some mindless crap on TV that will probably rot my brain further.

I wish I had a robot like "Rosie" from The Jetsons.  That would be awesome.

Well...it's time to go start dinner now.  Let the games begin.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOORRRRRR...you wish you had more money so you could pay someone to make your dinner, serve you, and clean up after you. NOW THAT'S THE LIFE!!! :)

    ♥BLOGGER STALKER♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an IDIOT!



    BLOGGER STALKER...missed one :)

    ReplyDelete