Thursday, October 6, 2011

I've been to hell and back

Not literally, but pretty darn close.  I can tell you that hell is very close to having a raging case of PMDD, being overtired, ready to go home, and dealing with a 9 year old, 4 year old, 3 year old, and 2 year old who all FIGHT, CONSTANTLY!!!  Throw in folding the whites and socks and you're totally there.  And the super/wonderful/great/fantastic news is that when they aren't fighting...they're tattling, whining, or crying.  I sit here and type this as J (my 2 year old) is vying for my attention so that he can tell me "Mommy.........T took my Batman away from me!!!!!" 

Seriously.  I think my head might explode.

Don't get me wrong.  I love my boys.  I love my nephews like they ARE my boys.  I don't know what I'd do without them.  Individually they are each wonderful creations who have their own unique personalities that I love dearly.  With that being said, I hate when the 4 of them are together.  I'm one step away from a fully-loaded bottle of vodka and a joint when they're all together.  (Kidding, kidding.  I don't like vodka.  Ha ha.) 

The awesome news is that I am having a super long sleepover with ALL FOUR BOYS.  Yay me.  While homeschooling my 9 year old.  Was I really this bad in a former life to deserve this?  Maybe I was Hilter or something in my previous life.  I dont' know.  Sigh...all I can say is that I already wish it was next Wednesday, (or at least next payday so I could stock up on some bottles of wine).

I'm going to start sewing tomorrow.  I'm going to start with learning how to make 2T, 3T, 5T, and size 10 straight jackets.  :D  Not the kind that Houdini could get out of.  I need heavy duty, hardcore straight jackets and all 12 seasons of Spongebob to entertain these kiddos for the next 5 days.  I'm terrified.  I'm borderline hysterical.  I don't understand how these mom's who have 4+ kids do it. 

If nothing else, this is probably just the violent shove into certainty about my "no more kiddos" thought.  I need to set an appointment for 6 days from now to have my tubes tied, cauderized, burnt, removed, and sold on the black market. :)  I'll definitely go through with it then.   Ha ha ha!

Well, I've gotta go for now.  Wish me luck and pray for me.  I'm going in......

No comments:

Post a Comment